I’m passionate about teaching and sharing what I’ve learned so far on my journey as a full time professional photographer. I’m an off-camera flash junkie and it’s one of the most exciting things for me in photography.
Today, so many new and established photographers are afraid of using flash… especially off-camera. I want you to finally face your fear, become confident, and start exploring the creative potential that off-camera flash offers. Together we will explore, learn, and challenge ourselves in this hands-on workshop!
THE WORKSHOP WILL INCLUDE:
• HELPING YOU FIND WAYS TO TRANSITION FROM NATURAL LIGHT TO OFF-CAMERA FLASH (OCF)
• LEARNING HOW TO SEE LIGHT IN VARIOUS SITUATIONS
• LEARNING ABOUT TOOLS TO USE WITH OCF
• HANDS-ON INSTRUCTIONS AND PRACTICE WITH OCF
• CRITIQUE / DISCUSSIONS OF YOUR OCF WORK TAKEN AT THE WORKSHOP
SECOND DATE ADDED!!!
AFRAID OF THE LIGHT WORKSHOP w/ Raph Nogal
JUNE 14, 2016 (SOLD OUT)
QUESTIONS? Email Raph at INFO@RAPHNOGAL.COM